Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm not lost!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I have, indeed, not fallen into the Black Hole of Calcutta. Nay; instead I have been super-duper busy trying to juggle my two boyfriends. (I wish! Ok, my boyfriend and my boy-friend). Between work, Chris (boyfriend), and Philipp (Austrian boy-friend) my head is spinning. And last-minute craft stuff for Lauren's wedding gifts. I posted about the box a while ago, but that was only the beginning. Here's the whole kit and kaboodle:
Philipp and I went to the mall yesterday and I picked up these "bride" panties for Lauren, plus the other 2 pairs. Every bride needs a pair! I already had planned on making a feather tickler, and when I found those pink "ticklish" underwear, I was so stoked! So I got my act together last night and made the tickler and the black drawstring pouch (with white thread....grrrr! Stupid me forgot to pick up some black thread...) But its ok. It serves its purpose well! Later this evening, Chris and I are going over to Lauren's so that a) Lauren can finally meet Chris in a more intimate setting, b) Chris can play with the kitties, and c) I can bring my baby kitty home tonight!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...