Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Me = Slacker.

The title of this post says it all.
I have been such a slacker lately. In the blogging worly, that is - I've been super-busy with school work and the such! I know, I know; its no excuse! But I really have had a lot of homework, and when when I'm not in classes I'm at my real job, so I'm just going to have to ration my free time a bit better. I hate neglecting my poor blog!

What did I do while I was gone? Let's see....
I did a bit of shopping while in Annapolis for the Rennaissance Faire, at:




The plaid vest that I bought is yellow and brown, however there were no pictures on the website of that one. But you get the idea.

I also got this in plain brown (w/o the cute tree print) to wear with my vest from Forever21.

Shopping in Annapolis is always so much fun!

I've been selling in the shop a lot recently... yay! And I got my PayPal debit card in the mail today, so that makes things logistically much easier.

Besides shopping for school clothes, I've been totally wrapped-up in school: reading, writing (but no arithmatic - yay!) - the works. I'm enjoying every minute of it, though. ;)

I do plan on putting together some projects soon.... top secret, as usual. I will tell you, though, that the project I have in mind for the near future is very different from anything I have done yet. It may take me a while to figure out exactly how I want to do this, but I'll get it. And its going to be really, really exciting!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...