Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm baaaack.

Welcome back, dear readers! Sorry for the long absence - I've been on vacation!
I'm at school right now, so I can't show you pictures of my wonderful travels, but I do promise that I will...soon. Either way, it was super fun. I came back Sunday evening thoroughly exhausted (still am); but it was so fun!
Its terribly hard to get back into the 'swing' of things. I had forgotten how much I loved North Carolina. Shame on me for ever leaving! Just kidding...sort of. The weather was so beautiful - in the high 70s! We played on the beach all day long, and collected seashells and other things, and...well I don't want to spoil anything. Just wait til I can post some pictures! School wasn't so hard to get back into...its work that's going to give me a hard time. Tomorrow will be my first day back at work in about 2 weeks. No fun at all. I do wish that I could just work from home full-time. My job is pretty decent; its just that I never want to actually go. I'd so much rather be my own boss, from my own home. I've always been like that. Oh well. Someday.
***
I realized yesterday that I have 2, possibly 3, weddings to attend within the first 2 weeks of May. Yikes! I literally have nothing to wear. I spent an embarassing amount of time yesterday performing an exhaustive search on the 'net for a pretty, inexpensive dress that would be suitable for a formal-ish Spring wedding. And I came up with.......nothing. What's going on?? Maybe I'm just too picky? I don't know. Can anyone recommend any sites with pretty inexpensive (preferably under $100) dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...