Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th, everyone. So far, I woke up at 8:00 (that's late for me), sat down on the couch with a laptop, and....this is about as far as I've gotten today. I was just catching up on reading a few blogs, and some link-hopping found me at Stiletto Heights. This game cracked me up:

1: Type in “[your name] needs” in the Google search:
Veronica needs to give Logan a break and stop accusing him


2: Type in “[your name] looks like” in Google search:
Veronica looks like a goner. (Eeep!)


3: Type in “[your name] does” in Google search:
Veronica does fear the reaper (Haha!!)


4: Type in “[your name] hates” in Google search:
Veronica hates me. (lyrics to a Screeching Weasel song)


5: Type in “[your name] goes to” in Google search:
Veronica goes topless! (Hahahaha! Now, that's a good one!)


6: Type in “[your name] loves” in Google search:
Ok, this isn't the first one that came up in the search...the first one was too dirty to ever repeat on here! Let's go with "Veronica loves Hector". That's much nicer.

7 Type in “[your name] eats” in Google search:Veronica eats peas instead of carrots or cheerios.

8: Type in “[your name] has” in Google search:
Veronica has more fanboys than Nintendo (woohoooo!)

9: Type in “[your name] died” in Google Search:
I'm drunk in the front of a tow truck after Veronica died.
(that is hilarious).

10: Type in “[your name] will” in Google search:
Veronica will never find a happy ending. Wow. That is depressing. How come all of mine are tragic and sad?? Sheesh!

Anyway, that was kinda funny. Now I'm off to work for the day. Since today is a holiday, we're allowed to wear something (slightly) different from the normal 'uniform'. I like red white and blue together anyway, so I had a couple of options. I settled on a super-cute stripey shirt that ties on the hip. I look sailor-y, especially with the anchor earrings. Hooray!

Luckily I get off at 7:30 so I can tag along with Chris to his first assignment at the new job! He's covering the fireworks in Shippensburg, and then we're going to stay and watch them. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...