Thursday, July 10, 2008

"How many times will she blog in one day????"


Sheesh. I swear, I'm not just sitting here thinking of things to blog about!

I've been doing some much-needed shop maintenance, and have finally made the decision to open a second shop, just for vintage-y treasures.


I've been tossing the idea around for a little while, and after adding the new listings this morning, the vintage stuff really looked out of place. So Quiet, Quiet was born.


Right now I only have the three listings that were previously located in my main shop, but I promise there is more to come very soon!

****


And, make sure you stop by and leave a comment if you haven't already so you can be entered to win my giveaway contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...