Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy, busy day!

Whew! I'm just popping in really quick because, honestly, I haven't sat down yet at all today. I woke up at 5:30 a.m., drank a cup of coffee with my mom, started packing up all of my stuff at 6:30 a.m. (that includes going through all of my bins out in the storage shed...yikes), had to be in Waynesboro at 10:00 for a road clean-up that I volunteered for, only stayed for 1 hour, dropped off 6 garbage bags (Read: SIX!!!!) of clothes, 1 bag of shoes, and 1 bag of books to the Goodwill, went back to my parents' house, loaded up my car with as much as I could, came to Shippensburg by 1:45 to meet up with my Hydrology class for a field assignment, just finished around 3:30, and came to the apartment to grab something to eat/drink, and sit down for just one tiny minute. Wow.
Now, I must go unload everything from my car (I figure its easier to move it between apartments in Shippensburg rather than from my parents' house 1/2 hour away all the way to the new apartment), then go back up to my parents' house and continue my packing rampage. Then tomorrow I work, then its the last week of classes. Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...