Sunday, January 24, 2010

♥ Haiti

It seems like everywhere you look, there's another opportunity to help those who are in desparate need in Haiti. My university is taking donations for Doctors Without Borders. Many Etsians are offering items from their shop, from which a percentage of, or all of the proceeds are being donated to different relief organizations.
I have been wanting to give my help in some way to the efforts in Haiti, and I happened across a shop last night that has an entire section of earrings. 100% of the proceeds from her earrings (which are beautiful, by the way) are going to the Red Cross. Oh, and did I mention they're only $10? Perfect! Plus, Belle, the shop owner, is super-sweet. :)
Here is just a small sampling of items from Etsy sellers who are donating some or all of the proceeds to various relief organizations:
(Click on the pictures for links directly to each Etsy shop)






Some Etsians have banded together and created a 'supermarket' of sorts where you can find hundreds of different items, donated from various sellers, where 100% of the profits are going to Doctors Without Borders. Its called Help For Haiti. I just emailed them with a donation offer of my Love and Hugs bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...