Thursday, January 28, 2010

You make me smile.

This friendly-looking package was waiting for me when I got home from school today.
I thought to myself, "Did I order something??" I really started to doubt my sanity because I couldn't imagine what I would have ordered from Amazon recently, especially something that would come in a large box!
But then I remembered Teddy telling me earlier this week that he suddenly felt the need to change his Amazon password because I "might hack his account". Well, he's the one who gave me his password (months ago), anyway! I thought something was a little fishy about that...
So, instead of ripping the package open right away, I was a good girl and called Teddy to find out if perhaps he knew what this mysterious parcel was, and if I should wait before opening it.
Of course, he told me I have to wait until my birthday.
I do enjoy surprises, though.... 5 more days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...