Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

Today, I went rock-hunting with my friend Pat for an assignment. Didn't find anything super-cool, but it was fun anyway.

Then I went to Target and boughta new candle and some mini reed diffusers for my room. I needed a Spring-y scent.

Then I went to the grocery store and bought all of the necessities - a bag of avocados, pumpernickel-rye swirl bread, hummus, coconut bars (like granola bars, except they're just made of 100% shredded coconut. Delicious.), mango-strawberry lemonade, and bagels.

I came home and steam-cleaned my carpet (it smelled like dog, ew), and now...I'm putting-off doing any work. I have plenty to do, its just..... I don't wanna. After spending literally my entire day yesterday doing a GIS lab, and nothing else.... I find myself rebelling against doing much work today. I'll do it in the morning.

Now, I think perhaps I will have a cup of coffee (or tea?) and sort-of do some work.... but not actual work. Just piddly little things. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...