Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New hair! (again)

I said heck-with-it and had my hair chopped off today. Its a little short, but...I like it. After it grows out for about a week, I think it'll be perfect. The stylist asked if I have ever considered going blonde... I have, but I've never dyed my hair because, well, I like my hair color. But I've always thought that girls with blonde pixie-cuts look the cutest, and the stylist got all excited when I said I'd think about it haha.

What do you think....should I go for it?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you pull off the pixie cut...you could probably pull off the blonde too, although bleaching and dying and stuff must to horrible things to your hair, making it dry and everything! Be totally sure before you do it is my advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the shortest hair in the world... I chop it all off every few years for kicks. Here's my advice... you look freakin' awesome in the new do - AND... if you're interested in trying the blonde - definitely do it now while it's short enough to grow it out and chop it off if you don't care for it.

    It's just hair - it grows back. and when it's short is the perfect time to try crazy new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that you?? omgah! you are so cute!!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...