Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whatcha Wearin? Wednesday

Well, its Wednesday, and you know what that means - Whatcha Wearin?!

I took this picture a while ago... I still had hair!
I thrifted this romper last week. I didn't bother trying it on (it was like $3), and its a little big for me. It must be for a super-tall person - the crotch hangs down almost to me knees!! But I really wanted to wear it, so I hiked it up and added a ribbon for a belt! Et voila! Its really light and comfy, and kinda makes me feel like going on a picnic. Especially with that hat - thrifted for $2 a couple weeks ago. Best.hat.ever. Oh, and those sandals are most definitely my favorite find, probably of this whole summer. $3, and they were brand new, never worn. I had been desperately hoping that I would find a pair of nice hasbeens-esque platforms....I'm a shortie (5'2"), and as much as I love wearing heels, my feet don't like it too much. So when I found those at the Goodwill, I pretty much freaked out. They're really comfortable, and they make me a tall person (ok, more like an average person, haha)!


Hat - thrifted
Romper - vintage, thrifted
Belt - ribbon (I think it came from a F21 blouse I've had for years!)
Platforms - thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...