Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chase has been itching like crazy lately, so bad that sometimes he scratches himself until he bleeds. Poor little guy. So I took him to the vet this morning to get him all fixed-up. I came home with a veritable goodie-bag of medicines, including Frontline flea treatments for all my dogs, a vitamin & oil supplement, a special shampoo, and a steroid injection. Goodness gracious. All-in-all, I ended up spending close to $200 in, like, 20 minutes. But, he's worth it!

On the way home, I stopped at the park where Sabrina and I ride bikes, and walked Chase around once. It was so windy outside! It finally feels like Fall!

I'm still a sickie today - my throat is so scratchy and dry, and my sinuses are clogged. Ugh. At least I only have one class on each today and tomorrow...

Oh!! I almost forgot - please go have a look at my newest treasury, and click-click-click away! Leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed looking, too! My treasury is currently in the top 5, and I want it to make the front page of Etsy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...