Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Home again, jiggity-jig.

Well, we're back from Mississippi - it was so much fun! I wish we could have stayed longer!!
There are tons of pictures, so I'll be adding more as I get them from other people (thank you, Facebook!), but here are some of my favorites that I took:


This is my new friend, Andy (aka Ranger Rick). Adorable!



One of my favorite pictures from the whole trip. Patrick's face...killer.

I love kayaking! 

Best pic!! 


*******
I. am. soooo. exhausted.
We left Mississippi around 8:00 p.m. (central time) Monday night, and drove straight through to Shippensburg. We got back to Ship around 1:00 yesterday. I have never been able to sleep really well on buses, and this trip was no exception - the seats were soooo uncomfortable! I'm pretty small and I was cramped, so I can only imagine how a taller, long-legged person felt! Ugh. But it was fun. We were surrounded by our new friends on the way home, and all pretty punchy from being so tired, so that was nice. And we started talking about food on the way home, so a few of us decided to go out for Japanese last night.... after we all showered and rested, of course! Sabrina and I picked up Troy and Patrick, and we had a blast at Aki, and then got slushies at Sonic afterward. Good times. Didn't get home til almost 10:00, and instantly fell asleep!! I'm still tired this morning, so I need to go drink about a pot of coffee, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...