Saturday, October 2, 2010

Is it over yet?

Oh good lord, is the semester over yet? I cannot wait for this to be over! Nothing is going right for me this weekend... I have so much work to do before Fall break starts this coming Friday.... a lot of it is due after Fall break, but since I'll be in Mississippi (Gulf clean-up!) the whole time, I have to get all of my work done before break starts! Very stressful. Plus, I don't have all of the data I need to write up my Ecology lab (professor hasn't handed it back yet; I expect we'll get them on Monday or Tuesday) and the Adobe file I'm supposed to be working with for my huge Cartography lab isn't working!!!! Grrrr. So, I'll have to wait until Monday to download the file (again) and start working on it.... and then hand it in on Thursday. So I know what I'll be doing this week! And my Ecology paper is at least started, but... ugh. I'd just rather not.

The weekend hasn't been a total bust so far, though... I got all of my Chem. homework done so I'm caught up through about Tuesday (yay!), and today Sabrina and I took a little drive down to Hagerstown to the Ten Thousand Villages store. It was so cool! If you have one nearby and haven't been there before, I highly recommend checking it out! I didn't realize it was so close to home, and how inexpensive it is! I expected prices to be much higher than they were. I would have loved to have come home with loads of stuff, but, alas, I had to practice restraint. We each came home with a delicious (vegan!) dark chocolate bar (1 mint, 1 raspberry); I bought a paper-star garland and Sabrina got a pretty flower brooch.



And, my little Cosmo got spayed today. She's pretty sleepy.
P.S. I found an old Autumn-colored afghan my grandma made in the attic the other day! Finders, keepers!

*******
How is your weekend going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...