Friday, December 3, 2010

Reasons why today is awesome

Its FRIDAY!!!!!
I was done with class at 8:50 this morning, and the rest of the day is mine - until 2:30, when I pick up the kids from school, and I have some Christmas crafts planned for today!

Tomorrow is Saturday -- and I have plans with Sarah! :)

Only ONE WEEK of school left!!!!!

Its snowing!!! And actually sticking to the ground!!


Even though I usually hate winter, I'm a little excited for it this year for some reason, and now that I know this exists, I'm really excited!!


ICICLES WITH FOOD COLOR...LOVELY! (#6 Winter Scavenger Hunt 101)
 
Happy, happy Friday to you!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I can't wait for this weekend to start, either. I'll be super busy and it shall be lovely :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...