Sunday, January 16, 2011

Journal Love

Here are a couple of my favorite art journal pages I've made recently -





Lots of colors and patterns!
I go through phases where I prefer neutrals, and very simple palettes...
and then my mood changes and I want everything to be colorful and bright!!

*******

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my weekly Instax photos... but today I decided that I definitely wanted to incorporate them into my art journal. I considered making a separate journal with only my weekly photos, to chronicle the year, but...they're already chronicled online. Why not just incorporate them? So I made the 2 pages with the Instax above this afternoon.

Does anyone else keep an art journal? I LOVE mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...