Monday, February 21, 2011

I love sweet surprises!

My sweet little vintage bird was featured in this oh-so-pretty treasury that has got me wishing for Spring!

I'm in love with all of the bright, happy colors - definitely takes some of the chill off of this snowy, cold day!
Did I mention, its snowing like crazy right now? I decided to skip my night class... not worth braving the roads for the 40-minute commute home. No way, Jose.

Oh! And I almost forgot - I made 2 new bloggy-buttons - they're over in the right sidebar. See 'em? Feel free to grab 'em and go! :-D
   
         


3 comments:

  1. That treasury is a-dorable - so happy! And your bird is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colorful treasury! We sure have been having spring like weather. I wish I could send you some! It was 83 yesterday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the button on the left, especially the glittery star headband, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...