Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My trip to Florida, in Instagrams - Day 7

On our last day in the Keys, we left super-early to go to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park (which is one of my very most favorite places, by the way). I have tons of pictures of fish, but I'm saving them up for their very own post ;)

After a few hours of snorkeling (did I mention that we did a lot of snorkeling?), we cleaned up and stopped at a few souvenier shops...


I finally found an airplant!


We decided at the last minute to stop at Robbie's Marina to see people hand-feed the tarpon.









In the evening, back at the KML, we had the pleasure of meeting this guy...
and just a side note, no, Sean did not touch the manatee...that's illegal.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...