Monday, August 27, 2012

Helloooo, New Hampshire!

We made it!
We're in New Hampshire!
 
 
Chase and I set out on our grand adventure yesterday morning. We drove for about 2 1/2 hours to my friend Adrienne's house for a nice brunch and puppy play-date, and then hit the road for a 7-hour drive to New Hampshire.
 
 
Chase was soooo good. He slept most of the way, and I only had to stop for one puppy potty-break.

 
He went crazy when we arrived last night. I'm sure he was tired of being in the car (I was!), plus he has 2 new playmates, Carter and Ella.


 
This morning, the pups were laying on the balcony and enjoying the late-summer sun.

Here's Carter being a goober.
 
Now we're waiting patiently for Matt to get home from work (boo-hiss). We'll go grocery shopping this evening (there is NO vegan food in this house!), and then twiddle our thumbs until we can move into our house in Portsmouth on Friday!!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...