Saturday, May 19, 2007

Good morning!

(Philipp, me, and Bobby at Disney World in 2003 in the picture!)
Good morning, and happy Saturday everyone!
I'm up bright and early this morning for some very good reasons - yard sales all morning and cleaning house all day! My town is going to be teeming with yard sales today - I saw at least 5 signs yesterday on my street alone. Boy, am I excited! I haven't been yard-saleing in over 2 years, now. The area where I lived in NC didn't have many yard sales, and it didn't matter anyway because I worked so much I wouldn't have had time to go. And then last summer I was living in Maryland and didn't have any time either. And no one to go with. So I am super-excited to go this summer!!

This evening, my friend Philipp is flying in from Austria to visit and attend our friend Bobby's graduation from West Point next week. (Philipp was an exchange student my senior year of high school; and Bobby was his host-brother, and one of my best guy friends). I'll be so glad to see him! Its been 2 years since the last time he visited - he even brought his parents and brother that time, and they came and visited me in N.C. for a week. Fun times!
Well, I'll be leaving in about 5 minutes. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a fun-filled weekend!

*I'm going to do my best to do a Good Things post this weekend.... no promises, but I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...