Sunday, May 6, 2007

Good Things of the Day!

And now for my favorite part of the day -
Good Things!





This fabulous ceramic cupcake cookie jar from Fruit Fly Pie. Seriously, they have some of the coolest ceramic stuff ever. They use vintage molds from the 70s. Gotta love it!




This is a "fairytale dreamcatcher" (how adorable is that?!) from Tamar. Her shop is absolutely overflowing with whimsies like this. Fairy crowns, tote bags, fabric-flower pins (beautiful!), and more fairytale wares galore!



And this beautiful glass egg necklace. I normally hate anything red - I don't know why, I always have - but I LOVE this egg! By Petit Oiseau

Now, I'm getting awfully sleepy! Goodnight, and sweet dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...