Monday, May 7, 2007

Mail time!

I came home to some really great mail today! There was this lovely package from Menta - 4 postcard-prints (2 of each design), 3 one-inch buttons, a bunch of stickers, a fabric transfer, and this 8x10 print!

I have been loving this one for a looooong time! Its even more beautiful in real life. The picture just doesn't do it justice. I'm definitely going to need to pick up a frame for this one tomorrow while I'm in Annapolis!
I'll also need to get some frames for this lovely set of mini-prints from Mandy of Millymollymandy. I can't even express in words how much I love these. Aren't they the sweetest??
So that totally and completely made my day.
Now the only package I'm waiting [not so] patiently for is my dress from Papaya....
*******************************************************************************
Speaking of shopping in Annapolis...I need to check if there's an Anthropologie store nearby. I know there's at least 1 in DC but I absolutely refuse to drive into that city. No way!
*On a side note - I just finished watching Night at the Museum, and I loved it! What a cute movie!! It made me smile. :)



1 comment:

  1. Your new blog looks lovely! And, Yeay for fun mail! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...