Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tulips for sale!

Before:
After:
I finally got around to re-painting the wooden pull-toys this afternoon. I loooooove how they turned out!
I saw them at the Goodwill a few weeks ago, and thought they were so cute. All they needed was a little T.L.C. and a fresh coat of paint! The original paint job was terrible - smudges all over the place, and messy brush strokes galore. I updated the colors a little - tuned down the palette a little. I think it looks a little more Scandinavian, a little less Country. In my mind, anyway! ;) I traded the pink tulip for a yellow one, because honestly - who's ever seen a pink tulip before? Not I. Yellow tulips happen to be a favorite of mine, however. And I made the green paint match the green pull-cord, and painted the "box" a nice periwinkle blue. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...