Thursday, June 21, 2007

And some Good Things!

Oh bother, I just remembered that I wanted to share some really, really Good Things with you!
Blue Ribbon Berries by A. Bel Studio. I am so in love with these... you can choose to have them scented in vanilla, strawberry, or lavender (or unscented). I love the ones with the little chenille pom poms on them.... I think I'm about to order one.....

How did I ever miss this shop? I just don't know. Sugar Sugar may in fact be one of the most lovely shops I have ever seen.... its filled to the brim with vintage goodie-bags, complete with trimmings wrapped around painted wooden clothespins and vintage stickers. The shop's proprietor, Leesiebella, also has a lovely blog, here.

I came across these beautiful buttons, from Tilly Bloom, in my search for the perfect brooch... I love the nest one! They also might be comign to live with me soon...


I wish that I could afford this ring. And that I wouldn't rip my own finger off while wearing it. Its just so darn cute!

Ok, that's my list of wonderful things for today. I should try to get some sleep now, but I'm still kind of wired from my coffee excursion earlier this evening. I'm going shopping with my friend Lauren at the Bent-n-Dent tomorrow morning around 8:00, so I'll have to get up early...

Goodnight, and happy Thursdays to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...