Saturday, June 23, 2007

A bit of this, a bit of that, and I'm stuffed!

Well, I had big plans for the shop today, but alas, I fulfilled none of them. Instead, I went to the best Chinese buffet in the whole world with my Daddy. Which is equally as fun, immensely more satisfying (to the stomach, anyway), and wayyyyy more tiring! I can hardly walk after eating there. Its just so darn delicious, and they have all-you-can-eat crab legs (and they're actually GOOD crab legs!) You have to practically roll me out of there! ;)

Anyway, I did do a bit of supply-shopping today, so I at least stayed somewhat on-track. I got lots of pretty little this-and-thats for a top secret new project I'm working on for the shop. Its very hush-hush!

Best of all, when I got home from eating too much, I had sold these:


And these!Oh, it makes me so happy to sell things, especially multiple things! Yay, hooray!


Oh!




And I finally found nice frames for my favorite little prints ever! I bought them forever ago from Belle and Boo (then-called millymollymandy; she has a new blog, too), and I covet them something awful... and could not, for the life of me, find pretty frames for them. Until today. At the dollar store, nonetheless. *shrugs* Anyway, I'm so happy I can display them now!
And now, I must lay me down to sleep. I have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow morning (bleh), so I bid you adieu, gute nacht!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...