Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Good Things Extravaganza!

Since its been, oh, ages since I shared any Good Things with you, I'm going to make up for it today by having an extravaganza! Here we go!




Sanho Got necklace by squrlgurl



Her shop is absolutely overflowing with beautiful jewelry like this. I also really love the punhong changmi earrings!


Menta's at it again - creating awesome pieces of art that I am hopelessly in love with! She's been listing a lot of new designs lately, but this is definitely my favorite! I especially love that its on wood paper....its pretty AND eco-friendly! She has a good description of the values of wood paper in the listing, here.Since I recently discovered that maybe I do have just a teensy bit of green-thumbedness (I think I just made up a new word), I'll be needing some things to gussy up my garden! What better than a flying pig?


Shadow puppets! Are these not fabulous? I would have entertained myself (and my teddy bears) for HOURS with this when I was little. Owly Shadow Puppets has a couple of others, too, including a mermaid, a Yeti (by himself), and an Owl Landscape. Too cute!


Tiddlywinks is an emporium of cute. Really. This pony, Leela, is from their "Days Gone By" line of toys made from pre-1960 patterns. Cute, vintage-inspired, and affordable.... perfect!

I think this is the cutest shirt I've seen on Etsy, ever. Its by Heli Sengezer, in Istanbul, and its hand-painted! Here's a closeup of the detail:

It says "I'm Flying!" at the top. I would love to have that design on a tote, I think....

Well, that's all I have time for right now...Next on the agenda? Housework! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...