Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Cheesecake for breakfast


Good morning, lovely readers! I was awoken, bright and early this morning, by my dog and my baby kitty playing with (err....attacking, rather) my head. Not fun. But it was 7:00, so I figured I might as well get up and check on the shop to see if the showcase is doing me any good. No sales (yet!!), but my prints have gotten a lot of views since last night! That's always good.... I've gotten a couple of hearts, too. So I have my fingers crossed that I will get at least one sale today! Its been a while, so even just one would make my little day!


As my title suggests, I did indeed have cheesecake for breakfast....Grandma's homemade strawberry cheesecake, to be exact. It was de-lic-ious! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of it because there was only 1 piece left this morning! I don't know who ate it all, but whoever it was is very lucky indeed!


I'm off work today, so I have a busy day ahead of me. I need to clean up around my room (as always) - its so easy to make a mess in a room that's barely bigger than the bed. Plus, there's kitty litter strewn everywhere because of a certain little booger....*sigh* I also need to mail a little something to my sweet friend Peachcake, do a little gardening, remember to take picture of said garden (!!), sew-up and list a few top-secret surprises I've been working on in the shop, make a few calls, and maybe take a trip out to Michaels to a)return some things I bought to decorate Lauren's wedding box but didn't need; and b)buy a bunch of stuff! Plus various other tasks around the house. Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...