Monday, June 4, 2007

Showtime!

Only a couple of hours until my spot in the showcase begins!


This evening, I drew (and listed!) these:


I love them both so very much! Get 'em in the shop!

I'm also going to be listing my little bunny gardening apron sometime tomorrow.... as soon as I can get some good pictures of it! Hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow so I can get some pictures of it in action in my beautiful new garden!

Well, I'm honestly very sleepy right now.... I'm going to piddle around the shop a bit longer, and maybe hunt down some Good Things (as its been ages since I've shared some Good Things with you!), and then curl up in bed with my sweet little baby kitty.

Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...