Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I finally got one!

cameo pin by The Black Apple

Of these!
I have been waiting patiently for these to be available in the shop, and today I snapped one up! I actually had a second pin and a hedgie sketchbook in my shopping cart, and by the time I went to check out, they weren't available anymore! That's amazing! I can't imagine things selling out that quickly!! Congratulations to Emily on another very succesful shop update!!!
Besides finally grabbing up the perfect brooch (hooray!), I haven't done too much today.... I woke up at 11 o'clock (yikes!) with a pounding migraine, so I kind of just laid around until about an hour ago. I watched The Other Sister (I love that movie so very much!), and now I'm watching The Ghose and the Darkness.... pretty good, so far.
I am going to watch Miss Potter at some point today, and maybe do a little more painting, since my headache is finally going away.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...