Monday, June 25, 2007

Silly me!

Oh dear, I did something silly today!
I went to work at 7 o'clock this morning (scheduled 7-11), and when I tried to clock-in, it rejected me and said I was too early.... I'm scheduled to work 7 PM to 11 PM tonight! Silly, silly me! But... isn't that the stupidest shift you've ever heard of? What's the point of having me work for 4 hours tonight, until 11 pm, on a Monday?!

So, I made the best of my blunder, and did some shopping while I was at work. I picked up a few more wood plaques, and spent my entire day painting these:
Le Petit Oiseau Bleu

Le Petit Daine
They look nice hanging together, don't they?

They're all available in the shop!

And, I sold the little Nesting Bunnies last night! Hooray! They're on their way to live with their new owner, Tamara, in Louisiana! Check out her shop, its pretty amazing!

And now, I have to start getting ready for work (*grumble*)

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...