Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pictures!

Here are some pictures of my thrifted goodies from yesterday:

ala 1972



This is my favorite page in the whole book.... Hansel and Gretel, Baby Bunting, and Humpty Dumpty!! (Humpty is definitely on my list of things to be made soon....)

I picked these 2 up to give to Chris' mom. She's bonkers about gardening, and a very...spiritual.... woman, so I think she'll love these.




Not an old book, but too cute to pass up!

And this is a page from The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales. Chris said it was one of his favorites when he was little, so I bought it. It looks really cute, plus I love the artwork!

And of course, a couple of Beatrix Potter books... Jemima Puddle-Duck, Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny, and Tom Kitten. ♥
I've never heard of Duncan McTavish, but I have a Westie (also known as a Boo Boo Dog), and I thought this was the cutest thing ever. He goes off to Paris and becomes friends with a French Poodle. The cuteness is killing me.


And these are my fabulously country coasters. I hate country, but boy do I love these coasters. The duck and the pig are my favorites.

** Oh! And I bought Watership Down, too, but I forgot to take pictures of it. Anybody else a fan of that book? I had to read it in 10th grade. Fantastic book.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...