Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So there are Victorian-lovers out there!


Yay-hooray! I sold the Victorian coloring book that I listed only yesterday! It is especially exciting because I haven't sold anything in some time, so that just makes my day. :)
I just finished watching The DaVinci Code with my mom, who hadn't seen it before. I love that movie. Kind of lame at some parts, but all in all, its love. I'm reading the book right now as well. The book is much better, but that kind of goes without saying, now, doesn't it?
And now, I must cut this post short, for I have to get up early tomorrow to pack up to go to State College right after work! What a dreadful 2 1/2 hour drive! But its for a good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...