Thursday, July 12, 2007

Its a Small World Afterall


in england, originally uploaded by peachcake.


Me, Fede, Bobby, Philipp, and Joe on our Senior Trip in 2003, in the same phone booth!

Go ahead, sing the theme song to that Disney ride.... its perfectly fitting for this post!

I was just looking at my friend Peachcake's photos on Flickr, when I realized I have almost the same picture as her, taken 4 years ago.

It got me thinking... isn't it a strange thing, that people who have never met before, stand in the exact same place years apart, and then become friends later? I guess its really not that strange, but when you think about it, it seems magical.... now that Peach and I are friends, to see that we have almost identical photographs taken years apart, its just amazing!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...