Thursday, July 5, 2007

Round 2, in this Week of Whimsies and Whatnots!

Here it is! The second installment in my Week of Whimsies and Whatnots. I call it, The Stuffed Cupcake. :)
This scrumptious cupcake was just one of my many fabulous finds during yesterday's yard sale adventures. I really kind of wanted to keep it for myself, but.... I knew it would make such a sweet little package for someone else! So go, grab it up in my shop!
Speaking of yard sales, I should tell you that I had quite a fruitful day yesterday! I found a bunch of Peter Rabbit books for my collection (including 4 pop-up books, hooray!), a Peter rabbit tin bucket that now holds all of my various scissors and the such on my desk, 3 Peter Rabbit pins, and my most favorite thing, a Beatrix Potter growth chart for children (or, if you're like me and vehemently deny ever wanting to have children of your own, for my dog). Its brand new, never been used, still wrapped in plastic! Gorgeous! I also found scads of vintage ribbons and trim (you'll see some of that turning up in the shop, no doubt!), a few Victorian surprises (keep an eye out!), some pretty tins for bits and bobs, and other good stuff like that. I know, I'm being dreadfully vague, but my mind is still a bit fuzzy.... I was up at 5:30 yesterday morning for yardsales, and had to work until 11:00 last night. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I only just woke up about an hour ago, and today holds lots of shop-work for me! Plus celebrating Sabrina's birthday (which reminds me, I need to wrap up her gifts soon!), and stuff like that.
So, for now, I shall leave you. Check back in to the shop now and then, as I plan on doing tons of updating this week!
Oh! And I hope you all had lovely days yesterday, and got to see lots of fireworks and parades!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...