Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yay! Good Things!

Well, I just talked to Chris, and he is coming home again for that interview on Tuesday. Hooray! And, it just so happens, that Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week, I am off from work! Hip hip hooray!

In celebration of these good things, I bring you....

GOOD THINGS!!!


Oh Deer Hoodie by I'm Your Present
Everything in this girl's shop is absolutely adorable... almost too adorable... but I love it!
A Little Bird Told Me bookmark by Sleeping Forest Studios
I just discovered this shop today, and I am absolutely in love with these bookmarks! They have other designs, too, but this one is my favorite.
Sweetness Earrings by Bombalurina
There are matching necklaces, too. I could just die.
Dazzling Felted Bead Necklace by Lana de Flor
Felted, felted, felted! This shop is chock-full of awesome felted jewelry and accessories! I love the felted lily pins!

Captain Stuffin by Pink Snowflakes ♥♥♥

Honey Bee Queen cloth doll by Cristina's Treasures

Well, there you have it, folks! Lots and lots of fun things for you to look at! I was really trying to get a Treasury today, but to no avail. I think its because of that Treasury Poster contest they're having. Whatever. I haven't shared any Good Things in a while, so that's ok anyway.

I hope everyone has had a lovely day, and will sleep tight tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...