Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Aye, aye, aye!

Oh my. I'm having one of those days today. Not bad, thank goodness - just one of THOSE days.
My College Writing prof. emailed us to say that class is cancelled today - YAY!! That means I have even longer to work on my paper...that's a good thing! But that also means that instead of FIVE hours between classes, I now have SIX AND A HALF hours between classes today! Shi and I had our usual lunch here in the CUB, and she went to work at 2 o'clock. So now its 4 o'clock, and my next class isn't until 6:30!! Ack. I'm not hungry, I already had some Starbucks (no more!), and I finished all of my homework (that's due today, anyway). So I don't have anything to do, at all. *sigh* I have been browsing some online shops, planning my Christmas list, and what I'm going to spend my paycheck on (ha-ha). I talked to Lani for a while, but she's going to another concert tonight (lucky bum is on vacation from work this week, and is going to a concert EVERY SINGLE NIGHT - I'm so jealous). So what now? I'd really like to listen to some music on my computer, but...I forgot my headphones. Grr! I feel so naked without them! I thought about buying some in the bookstore, but I guarantee they'll cost an arm and a leg, so I'm just not going to bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...