Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cancelled....again!

Hm. My writing class was cancelled yet again today. I'm really starting to worry if there's something wrong with my professor... this is the 3rd class in a row that has been cancelled/deemed unnecessary to go to. Last Thursday he emailed me to tell me not to bother coming, because he just graded my rough draft as a final draft and gave it an A. I guess there just weren't any corrections to be made, so why bother writing a second draft? (I'm not complaining!) Then, Tuesday, he sent out an email and said that class was cancelled because he had a "severe upset stomach". Now today there was a note on the classroom door that said class was cancelled. Again. I hope he's ok.... normally he emails the class to let us know class is cancelled. Its very odd that he only left a note on the door today. Hmm.....
In any case, I spent the past hour in the CUB with the school newspaper and a cup o' joe. Yum. Reading through the newspaper really made me wish I had my own apartment again. If only I could afford it..... le sigh. I'm sure I could get a decent apartment for only a couple hundred per month; but why spend that money (which I actually don't have, being a poor college student and all) on rent when I could put it to better use (ie student loans and new shoes)? Hopefully I will land that promotion at work; at least then I'll be working a few more hours, plus getting a $0.90 raise. *fingers crossed*
I'm awfully wordy lately, aren't I? I know. I'm sorry. Its just that I really can't jam another item (camera) in my school bag, as its already crammed full with my laptop and school books. One more thing, be it only a few ounces, will probably give me a crooked spine. Or at least a dislocated shoulder. I should really look into getting one of those backpacks-on-wheels. Except it probably wouldn't be too practical once it starts snowing around here...which, from the 10-day forecast, looks like it will be pretty soon.
Anyway, I guess I'm going to head over to my next class in a few minutes....we're talking about Wetlands today in Problems of the Environment, so of course I'm pumped.
No, I'm not being sarcastic. I really am excited. I'm a nerd.

1 comment:

  1. great site

    http://www.myflatmateisseriouslystupid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...