Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good morning!

Hello! I'm just sitting here, getting ready to leave for school, and I thought I should pop in and say hello...so, hello!

Not too much really going on today... I think I'm in for a nice, easy day at school. There are only a few days of classes left, before finals week, so most of my classes have really slowed down. Thank goodness!

I'm so happy to finally have a few extra minutes, here and there, to peruse the streets of Etsy once again. I've found some really lovely stuff lately...now, if only I had the funds! Haha.

Speaking of, I've had my first negative experience selling on Etsy. A customer purchased my Edie doll (a month ago!) and asked if she could send a money order for payment. I don't normally accept that, but I figured I could give it a shot. I received a handwritten note in the mail a few days later, saying that payment would be sent the following Monday. Ok. Fine. Well, I never received payment. When the buyer first contacted me, I had checked her feedback, and she had 1 positive transaction, 0 neutral, 0 negative. Well, I've tried contacting her twice to find out why I haven't received payment yet; and today, I re-checked her feedback, out of curiosity. The buyer now has 1 positive, 2 neutral, and 2 negative. The 2 negative, and 1 of the neutral feedbacks left all say the same thing: "I never received payment, and can't get in contact with the customer". Its funny, too, because all of the "purchases" were of dolls of some sort. How strange! Anyway, I'm quite sad now because poor Edie doesn't have a home. I'm going to wait until tomorrow before I re-list her, in case the buyer decides to respond to my messages...but I'm not holding my breath. It is disappointing, though, because that's less money in my PayPal account, which means less money in my Lunch Fund! ;)



Anyway, back to business - I think I'll share a few Etsy lovelies I've found these past few days, Christmas-style!


Paper Ornaments by Sprouthead


A Bunny Christmas print by At Whim

Penguin Card by Angels by Joan


Taipei Scarf by TriciaRenee

And now, I'm off to the post office to send these little sweeties to their new home - hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...