Thursday, February 28, 2008

Le sigh.


I wrote an entire post earlier about how I've been such a homebody lately.... I hardly want to leave the house, let alone my bed, at all! I'd be quite content to stay wrapped up in the covers for an entire week, it seems. I think its this awful, cold weather we're having. I'm soooo over winter, and ready for spring!


Anyway, my whole post from earlier got deleted somehow. It wasn't very interesting, anyway - I summed it up in that whole first paragraph! So now on to more fun subjects, like the slew of foreign films in my Netflix cue. Hooray!


And I watched this again last night.




I love, love, love this movie. Everything about it. I love Audrey Tautou directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. They need to make another film, very soon. I can only watch Amelie and A Very Long Engagement so many times.....oh, who am I kidding? I'll never get tired of them.

I have a few other Jeunet-directed films in my Netflix cue, so that's exciting.

So anyway. Enough of that. I'm just in the lab, killing time before my Economics class at 5:00. I have a busy weekend ahead of me. Of course I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; I have an Ethics paper due on Monday (which I haven't started yet, in my typical fashion), and I have an Atmospheres exam on Tuesday (which I haven't begun to study for). So that's what my weekend looks like. Not much fun to be had.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...