Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm so excited to go back to the OBX in March! I've missed it so much....
I might just go and not come back! ;)
And so, here are just a few of the 6-CDs worth of pictures that I have from my year there.
PS - click on every link - they're all different

sound-side geese

fishermen on Nags Head Pier (ps - I used to work there)

record hammerhead, caught at Nags Head Pier, 1960 (on display at Jennette's Pier)


dunes, Ocracoke


driftwood in Ocracoke

Manteo waterfront

Roanoake Marshes lighthouse in Manteo



My school was just around the bend in the canal - you can sort-of see the red roof just to the left of the wooden post

The Independence - it was for sale. Oh, I how I would have loved to own her!

I think this boat's name was the Down East Rover.... I forget. It was a dinner cruiser that I unfortunately never got a chance to ride on. Maybe this summer!


Dunes, Kill Devil Hills


A storm out over the sound

Look how freckly my face was! And how [relatively] tan I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...