Friday, February 29, 2008

Tote bags, snow boots, and macaroni and cheese!

Tote bags are back in the shop! These are even better than the last ones... they're embroidered! Right now I only have 2, but the listings in the shop are for customized ones - I hand-draw, and then hand-embroider each design, so every bag is completely unique and one-of-a-kind.


I just really liked how these looked, lined up beside our generator outside.

I saw a recipe somewhere recently for vegetable macaroni and cheese. Of course, I couldn't for the life of me remember in which magazine (or if it was indeed in a magazine!) the recipe was in, so I made up my own. It turned out quite delicious, indeed!

Mmm... fresh broccoli, red peppers, and portabella caps, with ricotta and cheddar...


.....leftover noodles from dinner the other night, and....

.....a box of Kraft Spiderman macaronis. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...