Saturday, March 1, 2008

Antlers



I sketched these out last night, and then baked them this morning in a rush before work.
I really love the way they turned out! These are already in the shop, but I'm definitely making myself a pair tomorrow! They have the potential to be my absolute favorite earrings ever.
I'm having, like, a creative spree these past few days. I don't know what it is...maybe the fact that its March, and I have Spring Fever? I just have all these ideas bouncing around inside of my skull! That hasn't happened in quite a while, so I'm happy!
I really love how the antler earrings came out, so I have the feeling I'll be busting out a few more styles of earrings in the very near future. Maybe some other jewelry, too. Hmmm.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...