Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crossed eyes and Adrian Brody

My Spring Break officially started today, and I didn't even know what to do with myself! I had so many things I wanted to do, but I ended up just playing too much Guitar Hero. I had a really weird day, but I don't feel like telling the story right now (and a story it is, indeed!). I promise, I will tell it all sometime soon, but right now my head is sort-of spinny from the overindulgence in Guitar Hero. Seriously. There's a warning when you start-up the game about seizures and epilepsy.....I can totally see how that's possible. I played for like an hour today, and my eyes went all googly.... when I looked away from the tv screen, everything had to....re-adjust... itself. I don't know. It was weird. So now I have a headache.


Watching my official New Favorite Movie did help, though. I watched The Darjeeling Limited last night for the first time, and I instantly fell in love. I knew from the first time I saw the previews that I was destined to love that movie, and love it, I do!


Mr. Anderson, I love your movies. Really. And please, please, please, do ask Mr. Brody to appear in many, many more of your films! I have always loved Adrian Brody, but something about his character in TDL made me really googly-eyed....maybe it wasn't just the Guitar Hero! ;)
Well....I think I'm going to do some reading, since I have a little bit of spare time. I work Friday-Sunday, and then I'm off for a little adventure Monday-Thursday, then back to work Friday, to a concert in D.C. on Saturday, work on Sunday, and then back to my normal school routine the following Monday. Phew. So I'm going to enjoy the little bit of free time I have tonight!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...