Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm so out of shape!

Seriously - my arms hurt from playing with the Wii. And I didn't even play that much! That's how out of shape I am. I'm so ashamed! And isn't it funny that playing video games is a way some people may get into shape now??
I've been so busy the past few days, with a huge pile of work to hand in before spring break starts on Thursday. I had an ethics paper due on Monday (check), and an Atmosphere exam today (check). So now, I'm pretty much done! Hooray! I'd be pretty tired today, if it weren't for the 3 1/2 cups of coffee I drank this morning. I'm literally jittering from all the caffeine! Chris stayed over last night, which was nice because I feel like I haven't seen him in forever! We only see each other about once a week now, between his work and my school/work.... but its funny because before, when I lived in NC and he was in school at PSU, we sometimes went months between seeing each other! We've gotten so spoiled now! Anyway, we watched most of Eyes Wide Shut (which I've never seen before; can you believe that?). So far, I like it.... I'm just kind of confused as to what's going on! But I think we were just getting to that part of the movie last night when we fell asleep. I think I'll finish watching that when I go home after Economics tonight.
Oh, speaking of movies! There are a lot of movies coming out soon that I am so Netflix-ing:

The last two movies on my list are already out, but there's a 'short wait' on Netflix, so that doesn't count. But anyway, I'm excited about those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...