Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lollapalooza!!!

Oh boy..... I feel a crazy vacation coming on.....Lollapalooza has perhaps the BEST lineup (suited to me, at least) EVER this summer!! The only problem is its in Chicago...Hmmm....... maybe if I scrimp and save, I'll be able to afford to get there by August? I MUST try. Come on... Radiohead, Rage, NIN, The Raconteurs, Broken Social Scene, Flogging Molly, Brand New (!), Mates of State, The Gutter Twins...... I might just freak out. In fact, I already did.
Now I just have to scrape up $190 for the tickets, and $$ for a plane/bus ticket...and a hotel...but I am soooooo going.
PS - I'm still putting-off studying for my Atmospheres exam. And writing my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...