Friday, May 2, 2008

Mail Time!

Look what just came in the mail for me!
My very own Gocco! I am soooo excited! I've been wanting one of these forever, and now its mine! I don't have the first clue how to use it yet. I have to go to work in about 1/2 hour so I don't have time to figure it out today. Sometime next week I'll sit down and figure this baby out. I'm going to Annapolis after finals are over next week and I'm going to stop at an art supply store there that sells gocco supplies, so I'll be completely ready to crank out some gocco!
When I was on the porch signing for my package, I realized its a beautiful day today! So I went out to my garden and snapped a few pictures:
My cute little baby Japanese Maple tree I got for $5 at a yard sale the past weekend

Some plants I have lined up on the front porch, just waiting for me to plant them (broccoli, a baby White Spruce tree, and a green pepper plant).

Just look how much my hens & chicks have grown since last year!


Just look at my mom's garden!



These next pictures are all from my garden in the backyard:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...