Monday, May 5, 2008

One Down...

...four more to go!


Ethics final - check.

2 finals tomorrow, 2 on Thursday.

Freedom.


After my Ethics final, I came home and did some of this because my brain was tired.


I drew these little guys on a piece of receipt tape at work last night. I've found that I have quite a knack for cetaceans. They're just about the only thing I can get right without having any sort of visual reference.

Which reminds me, now that class are officially over, I need to share my Economics notes, aka the "Sketchbook". I stopped taking notes in that class a few weeks into the semester, and just drew instead because I just couldn't even listen in that class. So the pages are filled with all sorts of whales, pirate ships, and...things. So I'm going to share some pictures on here as soon as I get around to photographing them.

In the meantime, I have to go to work for a whopping four-hour shift tonight. Yippee. And I have a migraine. Yuck.

Have a wonderful night, and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...