Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hmm...its payday....

You know what payday means? It means I'm soooo tempted to buy all of the nice things I've been spying on Etsy!

Lately I find myself daydreaming about what my future house will look like, and all of the lovely things that could fill it. So, here are a few lovelies from Etsy that I would decorate my house (or my self) with:





These adorable light-blue cateye glasses from Wicked Pen.... I've been wanting a pair, and these are smaller than the others, so they'd probably fit my tiny little head...hmmm..... If they're still in the shop tonight when I get home from work (and, ahem, depositing my paycheck!), I will understand it to be a sign that I NEED these.


Ok, so I don't have my own kitchen at the moment...but someday I will! And I will need these, for sure!

I need this for my kitchen, too.



And this cashmere pillow would look so pretty on my someday-couch...



And this little guy will surely look so sweet on my front porch, right beside his green cousin!


This is supposed to be a toy box, but I think it would be pretty cool as a shoe bench, or to hold linens, or something....
More stuff for my kitchen...
And of course, I just plain love this!
So, there you have it. Those are just a few of the many, many things I've been peeping in on now and again. Now, where is that paycheck....? ;)

♥ ♥ ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...