Friday, June 27, 2008

I hate you, Forever 21

So, I am soooo grumpy, disappointed, and generally in a panic right now. I was so excited all day at work because I knew my dresses would be waiting for me to try on and decide which one to wear to the wedding tomorrow.
Neither one fits.
Its really strange, because I ALWAYS wear a medium. All of my Forever21 clothes are size Medium (and believe me, that's a LOT of clothes), and both of these dresses were WAYYY too small. As in, I couldn't even zipper them up AN INCH.
As puzzling as it is, I'm not worried THAT much - I can, of course, just return them the next time I go to Annapolis (which will probably be very soon). The thing that has me in a panic is that the wedding is tomorrow. What an I going to wear?!
My only solution at this [very last] moment is to head over to the closest mall (yuck) and pray to god that I find something at Charlotte Russe or maybe *sigh* the Bon Ton. Our mall is so crappy. The only mall that's even worth my time going to is the Annapolis mall and that's....2 hours away. Totally out of the question. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't find a suitable dress tonight.

(I know, I make it sound like I have no clothes. Its not that. I just don't have that many dresses that are NOT BLACK and are suitable to wear to a wedding. Especially a Cinderella-and-generally-princess-y wedding). It especially sucks because both of the dresses from Forever21 are sooo pretty, and princess-y, and I know Heather (bride) would appreciate the princess-y-ness (look at me creating words left and right!) of them. Sigh.
Oh! And to put the icing on the cake, I totally forgot I ordered another little casual jumper-dress with anchors on it....and I don't like it, either. Its more like a glorified tank top than a dress, like how it appeared online. Sigh. I just totally struck out with this shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...