Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things that are keeping me awake...

I don't know what it is, but I have been keeping myself awake at night thinking of new projects. I am like a one-stop Inspiration Station this week! Its ridiculous! I can go for a month without being creatively inspired, and then one morning I wake up and I run over to my desk to grab a piece of paper and start scribbling the ideas I (literally) dreamt up. That has happened just about every day this week.


I have all sorts of projects tucked up my sleeve right now. I'm just gathering my supplies (and wits) about me, and I plan on cranking out some super-exciting new stuff in the next week or two. I just put in an order from this shop, recommended to me by sweet Miss Marjorie, for a bunch of Gocco supplies, including some fabric inks. Huzzah!


It seems like I had bunches of other stuff to tell you here, but suddenly I'm very sleepy...and I can't remember what it was. Hmm.


In the event when I have no idea what it was I wanted to say, I shall simply leave you with a little snippet of my Economics notes from last semester... how about a few edge-dwelling whale?
Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks so much! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...